A warm welcome is guaranteed at Little Park Farm, Mortimer, which is a peacefull, quiet, spacious, farmhouse, set in glorious countryside, and set half a mile away from the nearest road.
Two double en-suite bedrooms, one twin en-suite bedroom, each with a digital TV, Tea and Coffee facilities, wireless internet access. We also have apartments available on a short term basis, the availability for these is on the ‘check availability’ tab.
Either check availability using the ‘Book Now’ button above left, Check Availability on the left side of the toolbar, or call Simon 07956957201 to check availability and long term booking discounts, or renting one of the cottages, four are available for short term/long term lets.
Location: Within easy access of M4 (J11 10 mins) & M3 (J6 15 mins) , making Little Park Farm well placed for business travellers. The Farm House is 1 mile from Mortimer Station, with trains running between Reading and Basingstoke every 30 minutes (London 35 minutes). There are beautiful walks and cycling available around the farm and beyond. There is storage for bycycles if necessary.
We are located 1.5 miles from Mortimer village, and 0.5 miles from Beech Hill, and Stratfield Saye, and 7 miles from both Reading and Basingstoke.
What you get:
- Full English or Continental Breakfast provided (optional).
- Wireless Broadband throughout.
- Flat screen digital TV
- Double rooms and a twin room, with En-suite Bathrooms or Shower-rooms
- Access to public sitting room & kitchenette area with microwave and fridge
- one bedroom self contained cottage – from £150 per night
- two bedroom apartment – from £190 per night
- single occupancy B&B – from £60 per night (two nights or more, without breakfast). One night stays are available.
- double occupancy B&B – from £80 per night (two nights or more). One night stays are available.
Wedding Parties: We can cater for wedding parties. You may wish to book exclusive use of Apartment, Cottage & B&B accommodation. The communal areas are spacious for socialising, make up, hair and dressing. The farmhouse has three bedrooms, two being on the top floor which you would have exclusive use of – including a sitting room and kitchenette. There are also campbed/sofabed options for this floor for large parties.
Business People: We can cater for business people from Green Park, Thames Valley Park & central Reading or Basingstoke Businesses, who often book 1-4 nights a week for a period of 2-3 months. If this is of interest please call Simon on 07956957201 for a bulk booking discount.
- Continental Breakfast, Cooked Breakfast, or No Breakfast Options
- Wireless internet access throughout
- Kitchen area with fridge/microwave and sink, crockery and knives and forks supplied
- Tea and Coffee making facilities
- Dining area adjacent to bedrooms
- Sitting room with TV, and sofa chairs for relaxing
- Ample Parking and external storage available on request
- Beautiful countryside walks
Comfortable in a quiet, beautiful old farm house
Lovely comfy bed and nice views of rape growing in the fields – really quiet
Lovely House. Remote location but good links to surrounding areas. Perfert for work or if visiting a friend
Very quiet, remote location. Lovely house. Very friendly owners
A very welcoming atmosphere
Our hosts were welcoming, friendly and helpful, the farm had a wonderful atmosphere, peaceful with a sense of history and wonderful country views.